Your feedback helps us secure grant funding so that we can bring you another History Alive event in the future. Thank you!
1. What new thing did you learn?
2. What kind of discussion or conversation resulted from HA this year?
3. I am: —Please choose an option—MaleFemaleNon-binaryOther
4. My age bracket is: —Please choose an option—Under 2525-3445-5455-6465+
5. How do you define your race/ethnicity or ancestry?:
Black/African AmericanAmerican IndianAsianNative Hawaiian/Pacific IslanderWhite or EuropeanHispanicMultiracialOther
6. How did you hear of this event? (check all that apply)
Facebook/websiteNewspaperNew Hampshire Humanities NewsletterHistorical Society NewsletterWord of mouthSummerfest Booth or 250th Parade
7. Speakers (check all that you attended)
Robert Goodby- Abenaki TechnologySherry Gould- Abenaki Use of RiversSteve Taylor- History of NH RoadsRick Kfoury- NH RailroadsMichelle Sherburne- Underground RR of NHPanel on RailroadsBrian Erickson- Horse and CarriagePanel on Mill HistoryStencil WorkshopVintage BaseballAbenaki Crafts (Canoe,Pottery,Baskets,Plant Use)Marek Bennett- Comics Workshop
8. Musicians (check all that you attended)
Steve Schuch- Songs on the themeJeff Warner-Early NH SongsJP and Pam Stohrer- Harp and GuitarVermont Jazz SextetFortunes Favor- Folk SongsSue Hunt- Square DanceMarek Bennett- Civil War SongsMike Franklin-Abenaki DrummingLa Femme- OboesMartha’s Woodwind QuartetRiver Mill- Flute quartetThe Hornists (French horn Ensemble)
9. Would you attend another event like this? —Please choose an option—YesNoNot sure
10. What did you enjoy most at History Alive this year?
11. Comments on Site venues (food, other logistics)?
12. Suggestions for next year?
This project was made possible in part with support from New Hampshire Humanities, in partnership with the National Endowment for the Humanities. Learn more at www.nhhumanities.org.
Are you interested in volunteering at the next History Alive Event? Fill in your Name and Phone and/or email, or send a message to: email@example.com