We know all of you are excited to be back this year and we expect more units than ever before. In addition, we’re adding two more wars to our timeline. Look in your mailbox to be invited to come to our event!
We’re looking forward to everyone setting up on the field soon.
Groups that have confirmed they are coming so far – please get those confirmations in!
- Legio III Cyrenaica
French & Indian War Units
- 42nd Regiment of Foot
- Harmon’s Snowshoe Company
- 1st Connecticut Provincials
- Captain Thomas Terry’s Company of the New York Provincials
- 60th Foot Schlosser’s Company
Civil War Units
- 5th Massachusetts Artillery Battery
- 6th Maine Artillery Battery
- 1st Mass. Calvary (dismounted)
- 1st Vermont Calvary
- 12th Georgia
Revolutionary War Units
- 4th Regiment of Foot, Light Company
- 8th Regiment of Foot, Light Company
- 7th Company, 3rd Battalion, Royal artillery
- 34th Regiment of Foot
- 10th Regiment of Foot
- King’s Rangers
- 27th Regiment of Foot
- Capt. Samuel Cherry’s Company, Light Infantry, 2nd New Hampshire Regiment
Danvers Alarm Company 2nd Continental Light Dragoons, Tallmadge’s Troop
War of 1812 Units
US Marine CorpsHad to cancel due to modern/active deployments – thank you for your service!
- 1st NH Volunteer Militia
King Philip’s War Units
- Benjamin Church’s Company
Each re-enactor should register at the ticket booth upon arrival (if no one is at the table, check in after you setup). We have medical forms and need to keep track of who is on the field. Thank you for your cooperation!
For those re-enactors who wish to purchase local lodging, we have secured a 10% discount at the 1830 House motel , the Maplehurst Inn, and at the Stonewall Farm Bed and Breakfast. There are additional options in Henniker and Antrim that pretty close, and the closest city is Concord, which is 25 – 30 minutes away.
Yanni’s Pizza is offering 15% off and a free drink if in Kit.